South Park: The Fractured but Whole
South Park: The Fractured but Whole is delivered digitally to your email address instantly after purchase, which means you can download and activate the product instantly.
Activation and download only on Uplay.
How to download with Uplay?
Activate games on Uplay
1. Go to: https://uplay.ubi.com/.
Click "Download Uplay for PC" (to download the application.)Download Uplay (PC)
2. Create a new Uplay user in the application
Install and launch the application. Log in with your username and password.
3. Redeem your purchased code
In the menu on the left, click "Settings > Activate your product."
Then follow the on-screen instructions to activate the game code you received from us.
South Park: The Fractured but Whole
Trey Parker and Matt Stone come back with a sequel to the critically acclaimed South Park: The Stick of Truth. This time the theme is superheroes, and South Park: The Fractured But Whole, as befits the cult franchise, pulls no punches. This time it satirizes the DC vs Marvel competition in the form of a Marvel's Civil War parody.A return to South Park
The perfectly recreated map of South Park from The Stick of Truth is back, now with even more places to explore. Use your character's incredible fart powers in combination with South Park regulars' to access new areas, including the rooftops. Look for loot in strange places, it is certain there will be some.New theme
So you saved the day in The Stick of Truth? Big deal, get with the times. Cartman and crew now care only about creating the next best superhero franchise. South park: The Fractured But Whole features twelve superhero-themes classes, including the Speedster, Cyborg, and Karate Kid. But the true power of The Fractured But Whole is in the farts of player character, powerful enough to rip apart the fabric of time itself, among other things.The superhero theme extends to the customization, with generic and class-specific costume elements available at character creation. Improved gameplay
South Park: The Fractured But Whole greatly improves on the systems first put in place in The Stick of Truth. The combat system is revamped, now taking place on a grid, allowing character to move around, making careful positioning a key to victory. The twelve classes are fundamentally different and have assigned classic roles like healers or tanks, which will matter for the gameplay. The changes greatly deepen the combat system without making it unmanageable or unclear.The show's creators still in control
Trey Parker and Matt Stone worked very closely with Ubisoft, providing voices, writing, essential suggestions and more. Thanks to that South Park: The Fractured But Whole still holds true to the style and atmosphere of the original show, much like The Stick of Truth did. Locations and characters straight from the source material come back better and more plentiful than ever before. South Park: The Fractured But Whole feels like a superhero-themed extra-long episode of the show.South Park: The Fractured But Whole preorder versions and bonuses
The game is available for preorder in four different versions. Standard features just the base game, with no additional content. The digital Gold Edition includes the base game, as well as the Season Pass, a number of in-game costumes and a bonus perk. The Steelbook Gold (available only in USA retail stores) adds a Steelbook case and a set of lithographic prints of South Park Studios artwork in addition to the contents of the digital-only Gold Edition. Finally the Collector's Edition includes all of the above AND a six-inch figuring of The Coon, Cartman's superheroic alter-ego.
South Park: The Fractured But Whole is a Ubisoft-developed direct sequel to Obsidian's The Stick of Truth. Taking place on the next day after the events of the previous games, it throws away the fantasy LARP theme like yesterday news. Instead Cartman and crew decided to cash in on the superhero craze, relentlessly satirizing the genre.
- 12 unlockable classes - discover and freely mix-and-match from a selection of twelve superhero-themed classes from Flash-like Speedster, to Cyclops-like Blaster
- Tactical combat - The Fractured But Whole abandons the QTE combat mechanics in favor of tactical, grid-based combat
- Play as a girl - you can now choose to play as a girl and see how the characters react to this fact
- Large cast of the show's regulars - starting with Cartman's crew as the Heroes, to Butters playing the villainous Professor Chaos
- Longer campaign - South Park: The Fractured But Whole is estimated to be twice as long as its predecessor, with more to do and more choices to make
This product is also available in the following versions. They are NOT included in this purchase.
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Standard Edition Xbox One
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Standard Edition PlayStation 4
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Gold (Digital) Edition PC
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Gold (Digital) Edition Xbox One
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Gold (Digital) Edition PlayStation 4
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Steelbook Gold Edition PC
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Steelbook Gold Edition Xbox One
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Steelbook Gold Edition PlayStation 4
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Collector's Edition PC
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Collector's Edition Xbox One
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Collector's Edition PlayStation 4
Tip a friend
The message was sent
Delivered immediately with no hidden costs!Discover the best Game Key deals, compare prices and download South Park: The Fractured but Whole at the best price. Activate the CD key on the Uplay client to download the game and play in multiplayer.
Bargaingames.co.uk is a platform for finding, comparing and purchasing digital game codes. Only verified vendors can sell digital goods at Bargaingames.co.uk.
Add the CD key to your Uplay account, and the game you purchased will be added to your library.